Mousse de chocolate receta libro francés (con relleno dulce de leche?)
miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017
viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
1½ cups orzo pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
2½ teaspoons minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons flour
1 cup milk (I used fat free half & half)
⅔ cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (plus extra for topping)
Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Add garlic, salt and pepper and saute for 1 minute until garlic is fragrant
Add flour to form and stir for one minute. Add about ¼ cup of the milk to the pot and whisk to work out any lumps. When lumps are gone, add the remaining milk and whisk to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Add chopped spinach to sauce. Cook an additional 2 minutes or so until spinach is soft and dark. Remove sauce from heat and stir in parmesan cheese. When cheese has melted, add orzo and stir to combine. Serve with extra parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
TOTAL TIME: 45 mins
3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.
Preparation time: 5 m
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours y 5 mins
Savory beef and gravy slow cooked to tender perfection and served over rice - a healthy and hearty meal with minimal prep and cleanup!
2 pounds beef chunks (aka: stew meat )
4 cups beef broth
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2-3 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
1 teaspoon black pepper ( or to taste)
¼ cup cold water
3 tablespoons corn starch
4-6 cups cooked white or brown rice
Add beef, broth, and chopped onions to slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
About 10-15 minutes before serving, Transfer slow cooker contents to a large stock pot and bring to a boil. Whisk together cold water and corn starch, add to pot, and stir until thickened. Serve over rice and sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.
miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017
Serves up to 16
En el mercado
1 Box (18.25 Ounces) White Cake Mix
1- 3 Ounce Box Strawberry Jello
4 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Finely Chopped
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup Milk
- Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
2 (16 Ounce) Packages Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Finely Chopped
En la cocina
1) Make the Cake: Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees. Spray 3- 9 inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix all cake ingredients with an electric mixer on low until just combined. Scrape the side of the bowl, and increase mixer to medium and beat for 3 minutes.
3) Pour cake batter into prepared pans and bake until a tooth pick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, about 23 minutes.
4) Cool cake in pans on rack for about 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely. If using the following recipe for Strawberry Buttercream refrigerate cakes until completely chilled.
5) Meanwhile Make Frosting: In a large bowl, beat the butter at medium until it's pale yellow and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and strawberries and beat at low until well combined and creamy. Set in the fridge fo about 5-10 minutes to firm it up slightly (You just don't want it to be runny).
6) Spread one of the layers of cake with frosting then refrigerate. Frost the second layer and refrigerate until the frosting on both layers has firmed up a bit. Assemble all the layers and frost the top and sides. Refrigerate!