viernes, 5 de junio de 2015

{Bacon, egg and cheese English muffin}

ate.2011.08.29.b.jpg


By Rick Kasguma on December 10, 2011 10:05 AM
ate.2011.08.29.b.jpg
This, along with it's close relative made with sausage, and cousin made on a buttermilk biscuit, is one of my favorites.

I pre-cook and freeze my bacon so all I have to do is grab 3 slices, break them into thirds and briefly heat them in a sauté pan. You can also reheat them in the microwave, but the stove works better.

The rest is just an organic egg, cooked in a 6" round pan, folded into quarters, and squared off. And 2 small slices of Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese. I melt it with a propane torch, the same one I use to make crème brûlée.

I serve it on a toasted Barowski's wheat English muffin, because while my  homemade English muffins are very good, they're just too much work to make!

Fuente: blog.rickk.com


No hay comentarios: