viernes, 5 de junio de 2015

{Sausage, egg and cheese English muffin}

ate.2011.12.09.b.jpg

This, along with it's close relative made with bacon, and cousin made on a buttermilk biscuit, is one of my favorites.

I make my own homemade spicy breakfast sausage patties, cook, then freeze them so it only takes about 40 seconds in the microwave to reheat from frozen.

I also make a homemade turkey sausage patty that is a little healthier.

The rest is just an organic egg, cooked in a 6" round pan, folded into quarters, and squared off. And 2 small slices of Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese. I melt it with a propane torch, the same one I use to make crème brûlée.

I serve it on a toasted Barowski's wheat English muffin, because while my homemade English muffins are very good, they're just too much work to make!

Fuente: blog.rickk.com

No hay comentarios: