viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016
Looking for an easy mashed potato recipe? James Martin's creamy champ is perfect with sausages or pork chops.
Preparation time: less than 30 mins
Cooking time: 10 to 30 mins
1,35 k. potatoes, well scrubbed and left whole in their jackets
290 ml. pint milk
85 g. butter
Salt and white pepper
1 large bunch spring onions, finely chopped
1) Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft.
2) Drain and remove from the pan.
3) Leave until just cool enough to peel. Mash thoroughly.
4) Boil the milk and add to the potato, together with the spring onions.
5) Season and stir well.
6) Pile into a serving dish.
7) Make a well in the centre and add the butter. Serve immediately.